2009年7月2日 星期四

To all whisky lovers

I guess there is no one formate to start the blog,
.
here is mine...
.
.
I am a whisky advocate and to explore the world of whisky is one of my great loves; it's mysterious and immense. Derived from the Irish Gaelic and Scottish Gaelic, the word whisky orginally means "the water of life". The history of whisky can be traced back as early as Middle Ages where myths and fairy tales were told, it is not difficult to imaging that many legendary stories exist in the whisky history.

I wish to share my experience as well as my passion to anyone who showed similar interest...



here we go...

My world of whisky

2 則留言:

  1. Hello David, cool blog you've started here! Good luck!

    回覆刪除
  2. Hey Michael, come freqently and comment at your leisure. Hopefully I'll be writing in weekly basis.

    回覆刪除