2009年10月4日 星期日

Rest is for a longer journey?

It's undeniable that the curiosity to seek for the true of myth dwells in our human nature. That's why the legendary stories from the Middle Ages or even the Antiquity period are so obsessive. That is also why the StarWars trilogy one to three and Batman Begins were such a big hit, because we want to know what "had" happened. ~Sigh~ I would also like to know why have I lost my whisky passion and am now still trying to pick it up again.

I guess it's hard to be continuously self-motivated even with things you love. Sometime, sparks of passion can only be splashed from the collision between people. Or maybe I am in the process of "rest is for a longer journey"? Should I slow myself down a little, take a deep breath and then keep walking? (you know what, "keep walking" is actually the slogan of Johnnie Walker)

Though my incentive is to share my whisky life regardless of feedbacks; still, when I heard a few friends and family members of mine telling me that they actually enjoy what I put up there, it's a great pleasure (you know who you are~ salute! Highland Park 16 yo to you all)

沒有留言:

張貼留言