2009年10月6日 星期二

A Promise

Most of the people come and goes in my life, some stayed longer and some passed quickly. Merely a few of them settled and became friends of the lifetime. Tony oh Tony, since when was our last drink together... let me dig it from my memory... hmmmm~ April 2006? That was a great chat with you last night, you have moved on and gained maturity from age, I am happy for you. I was so happy last night that I finished almost half a bottle of whisky, which I have only realised after I poured the last drop of it. Man that feels good!!!

Some whiskies came and stayed in my portfolio and some goes to seek for their lovers. As I have promised to you my friend, here is the top 10 I have drawn from my list and tailored made for you. I have included whiskies from the five main regions of Scotland, Japan, USA and Blended; so when you finished the list you will have an over view of "the world of whisky". It's finely selected for you, I hope you would love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Blended Whisky -
1. Dewars 18 year old Founder's Reserve

- Scotish Whisky -
Region 1 - Speyside
2. Glenlivet 18 year old
3. Macallan 18 year old
Region 2 - Highland
4. Clynelish 14 year
Region 3 - Lowland
5. Glenkinchie 10 year
Region 4 - Islands
6. Highland Park 18 year old
Region 5 - Islay
7. Ardbeg Uigeadail
8. Lagavulin 16 year old

- Japanese Whisky
-
9. Suntory Hibiki 21 year old

- American
Whisky -
10. Brooker's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言